The EAGLE20 Series firewall/VPN routers allow users to achieve a high level of security for industrial Ethernet networks. All security functions are integrated into the self-contained EAGLE20 platform, eliminating the need to reconfigure the system being protected or install additional drivers and software.
Regardless of the application or operating system, integration is easily achieved with the learning mode and default one-way communication. The integration is simplified with no need to change IP addresses in existing networks.
Key features of EAGLE20 Series firewall/VPN routers:
- Scalable security functionality consisting of firewall and VPN router
- Visible in HiDiscovery and support for the USB auto configuration adapter for simple deployment
- Extensive diagnostics: Web-based management, status LEDs, relay contact, logging to a Syslog server, integrated in HiVision
- Support for redundancy mechanisms including firewall redundancy, redundant ring coupling and network segmentation (router mode)
- Faster deployment via offline management allows users to create EAGLE20 configuration files without the hardware