Belden Australia applies its signal transmission products to the education community, particularly higher education.
As leaders in the use of new networking technologies, educational institutions rely on these technical advancements to help them draw funding to its doors, along with more exceptional faculty and students. The student body also reaps the benefits of these innovative networking technologies in their day-to-day experiences, making them better prepared for today’s businesses once they enter the workforce, and making them more secure in their educational and social pursuits while on campus.
The use of more sophisticated communications technologies also helps educational facilities to be more efficient and to potentially lower their operational costs -- both increasingly difficult problems for school administrators.
Belden is one of the only global company that can support the diverse and growing needs of the educational community, offering them a complete, high performance product portfolio of signal transmission solutions.
Products of particular interest to the educational sector include:
- RGBHV and A/V Composite Cables for state-of-the-art presentation/projection systems
- A/V Control Cables for distance learning/teleconferencing needs
- Communication & Control Cables for campus-wide notification systems and diverse building management systems, and Audio Cables for intercom and public address systems
- Security Cables for Access Control, Closed Circuit TV monitoring systems and Alarm systems
- Wireless LANs for communication mobility, emergency notification