The Hirschmann line of networking devices available from Belden Australia includes products that support both copper and optical fibre media with data speeds as high as 10 Gigabits per second.
Hirschmann’s network devices manage virtually every communication connection requirement among the various layers of the network including information, control and device.
The networking components are designed as plug-and-play devices by presetting factory settings to customer specifications.
Hirschmann is a specialist brand in automation technology, having pioneered the development of Ethernet as a common standard for industry networks.
Hirschmann products ensure hassle-free and secure data communication under extremely harsh conditions.
Hirschmann’s network devices offer high transmission speeds and large bandwidths to ensure speedy processing of large amounts of data.
Standard intuitive interfaces provide the same look-and-feel to all Hirschmann hardware for simplified operation.
Key benefits of Hirschmann’s network devices:
- Central switch and network management software allows for the integration of network monitoring and reporting to SCADA systems
- Factory settings can be preset to exact customer specifications for instant plug and play
- Switches can be tailored to match customer needs with number and type of ports, port speeds or industry and environmental approval ratings
- Several options available for device replacement that help lower the Mean Time to Replace (MTTR)
- Industrial profiles in switch management allow for seamless integration into Siemens or Rockwell control software