The flexible architecture of EAGLE Tofino switches allows the user to create zone level security throughout the control network to protect critical system components.
EAGLE Tofino zone level security switches meet and exceed NERC CIP requirements and ANSI/ISA-99 Standards. The switches also help avoid expensive downtime and increase optimal performance in the plant.
Key features of EAGLE Tofino zone level security switches:
- Securely tracks network devices and easily creates firewall rules
- Advanced cyber threat and safety protection for Modbus devices
- Easy to deploy VPN system that does not risk industrial processes
- Intuitive drag and drop operation
- Enhanced security and safety
- Extends cyber security down into the control network
- Simplified regulatory and standards compliance
- FERC/ NERC CIP
- ANSI/ ISA-99
- IEC 62443