MIPP is a new line of modular industrial patch panels available from Belden Australia that combines copper and fibre management in one solution to offer significant space and cost savings.
The MIPP has been designed for industrial use, where its functionality and reliability can make a significant contribution to the uptime and availability of systems. The industrial design makes it highly suited for use in machine building, transportation, alternative power generation, power transportation and distribution as well as oil and gas markets in addition to general use in enterprise and building applications.
Belden’s MIPP termination panels are designed for cables that need to be connected to active equipment such as switches, industrial Ethernet devices and any device with an Ethernet link to offer greater system reliability and ease of installation.
MIPP modular industrial patch panels provide the ideal connection between Belden cables and Hirschmann switches.
MIPP industrial patch panels allow cables to be terminated outside the cabinet in a structured manner, using patch cords to connect to active equipment and ensuring high reliability.
MIPP’s unique modular design and compact dimensions enable up to six individual modules to be combined in any permutation to create a large single patch panel, to which both fibre and copper cables can be connected at the same time. When required, each module can be easily removed or replaced for maximum system flexibility.
Key benefits of MIPP modular industrial patch panels:
- Quick and easy installation saves time and reduces initial set-up costs
- Assures greater reliability and easier and more efficient system management requiring less maintenance
- Lightweight aluminium structure increases overall versatility
- Can easily be mounted on a DIN rail or fixed on the side of the cabinets using wall mount plates
- Small housing, high port density and modularity minimises cabinet space
- Suitable for industrial applications requiring maximum system reliability and flexibility
- Available as both single and double modules
- 6 x SC duplex adapters (up to 12 fibre connections)
- 6 x LC duplex adapters (up to 12 fibre connections)
- 4 x RJ45 keystone jacks
- 12 x SC duplex adapters (up to 24 fibre connections)
- 12 x LC duplex adapters (up to 24 fibre connections)