Hirchmann CA series circular connectors from Belden Australia , previously available only in black are now supplied in red, white and blue.
The Hirschmann CA series industrial circular connectors are a leading range of cable socket and panel-mounted socket connectors that enable clear labelling of power supply, measurement and control interfaces, even when they all use the same basic connector.
Connectors in the CA series are optimally suitable for all areas of applications in hydraulics, pneumatics, device and equipment manufacturing as well as traffic control technology. The photovoltaic industry will be the next stop for these circular connectors.
Compactly constructed and probably the smallest connectors in the market, the CA series circular connectors are all UL- and VDE-approved.
Key features of Hirschmann CA series industrial circular connectors
- Wide operational temperature range from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Protection category IP67
- IP67 rating enables use in machine building, traffic engineering and renewable energy applications
- Includes straight and angled chassis, cable connectors and the corresponding couplings
- Straight and angled cable plugs and couplings are 61mm in length with corresponding chassis connectors measuring 32.3mm
- All housing elements are made of chemically-resistant polyamide, and must be firmly screwed together to ensure correct assembly
- Cables are made up either by soldering (6+PE) or with screws (3+PE)
Adam Callender, manager of Belden Australia and New Zealand says that the new industrial circular connectors offer the user the advantage of easy connector identification for different applications.