Belden Australia announces the launch of a new and innovative selection of Belden Brilliance High Definition (HD) BNC connectors.
Belden is a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications.
Designed for use with Belden Brilliance precision video coaxial cables, the new family of BNC connectors offers exceptional performance and rock-solid reliability required by the professional broadcast and audio/video market.
The BNC connectors also provide better than -20 dB Return Loss performance through 4.5 GHz, exceeding the SMPTE specification requirements.
The new Belden Brilliance HD Connectors include:
- 1-Piece BNC Compression Connectors with Optional Patented Locking Feature
- Optimised 3-Piece BNC Crimp Connectors
- Connector tools for 1-piece and 3-piece connectors
Key features of Belden HD Brilliance 1-Piece BNC Compression Connectors:
- Design eliminates the pin, collar and connector as separate components, providing faster and easier installation
- Installation takes half the time of traditional 3-piece connectors
- Excellent holding strength and weather resistance, thanks to internal 360-degree compression rings
- Non-blind entry ensures that the centre conductor is properly inserted into the centre pin
- Improved insulation materials (PTFE) help to deliver maximum Return Loss performance
Key features of HD Brilliance 1-Piece BNC Locking Connectors:
- Optional patented screw-on locking collar, which securely aligns the connector and locks the bayonet nut of the BNC in place
- Patented locking feature delivers superior electrical performance
- Stabilises and reduces potential movement between the connector and cable to deliver excellent Return Loss performance, exceeding -40dB at 4 GHz