Belden Australia has introduced the new Hirschmann RSB20 series of cost-efficient Ethernet/Fast Ethernet managed switches for use in various applications and markets. The new series comprises 16 models that are distinguished by the number and type of ports offered, factory settings for EtherNet/IP and specific operating temperature ranges.
The RSB20 series ethernet switches from Belden Australia provides an economically attractive entry into the segment of managed switches where users only pay for their exact equipment (feature and function) needs. They offer design features that adapt to any application without compromising quality or system performance. Special versions have been optimised for specific applications in addition to a "universal version" with three small form-factor pluggable transceiver ports.
Features of the RSB20 series ethernet switches include:
- All 16 models of the Hirschmann RSB20 family of basic ethernet switches support Fast Ethernet (10/100 BASE-TX, 100 BASE-FX)
- Ethernet switches offer extensive management and redundancy options
- Convenient configuration and diagnostics
- Every model ethernet switch meets current industrial standards
- Supplied in a rugged and compact DIN rail mount housing
- The ethernet switches have passive fan-less cooling
- Redundant 12/24VDC power connections ensure high network availability
- Tailored functionality for all industrial Ethernet applications including EtherNet/IP and PROFINET installations
- Broad selection of media redundancy (ring and/or mesh), dual power inputs and multicast filtering
- 8 and 9 port models
- Design and feature-set optimises cost/performance ratio
- High Mean Time Between Failure of >60 years