The category 5e 600V AWM-rated shielded cables incorporate Belden's patented Bonded-Pair technology and are designed for use in listed motor control centres and switchgear in tough EMI environments.
DataTuff shielded cables feature an overall shielded design with 24 AWG Bonded-Pair solid bare copper conductors, polyolefin insulation, a 24 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire and an industrial grade oil-resistant and sunlight-resistant PVC jacket.
Key features of the two DataTuff 4-pair shielded cables:
- Rugged construction for superior performance, reliability and noise immunity
- AWM rating allows the cables to be used on or within a listed cabinet or machine as well as in traditional Ethernet applications
- Not intended for 600V power delivery
- Ethernet/IP compliant
- Cable 7958A has an overall Beldfoil shield to meet the EMI requirements of most plant environments
- Cable 7957A has an overall Beldfoil shield plus 70% tinned copper braid for more extreme EMI environments and enhanced structural integrity