Australian tyre, wheel and rubber track distributor Bearcat Tyres is offering their Camoplast OTT skidsteer tracks at discounted rates to contractors working in the flood-affected areas of Southern Queensland and Northern NSW.
With these regions impacted by flood waters, cleaning up will be the next big consideration for thousands of locals. Considering that the conditions faced by many contractors are quite unlike their usual working conditions, the Camoplast Over-The-Tyre (O.T.T) tracks may assist with faster and more productive work. Bearcat’s branches in Brisbane and Sydney have taken delivery of Camoplast OTT tracks to meet the potential demand.
Developed by Camoplast Solideal in Europe, Camoplast OTT tracks provide more versatility and manoeuvrability for tyre based skid steer loaders, commonly referred to as Bobcats. The tracks can be easily installed over the tyre, transforming a skidsteer into a track based machine in minutes.
Key features of Camoplast OTT tracks:
- Fits over tyres of skidsteers with 10-16.5 and 12-16.5 tyres
- Provides much greater footprint and reduced ground pressure in muddy conditions
- Two patterns available: Tracksmaster SD with 21mm tread depth or Lifemaster HXD with 32mm of tread
- Manufactured using high quality natural rubber bonded to forged metal pieces and strengthened via continuous winded steel cord
- Re-treadable tracks
- Supplied with a 12-month warranty