Baumann’s intermittent or continuous cartoners are available in a versatile range of sizes and production capacities for almost every packaging application.
The MKV-1 series of cartoners is operator-friendly with high reliability and in-built fast product changeover functions. The fully automatic cartoners are designed to pack a variety of products into boxes.
Automatically opening sleeves style cartons are used for loading products. The MKV-1 has a feeding control on the feeders: when there is no product, the empty box is automatically rejected. The cartoners are easy to clean and maintain, enabling access to all parts.
Key features of MKV-1 series cartoners:
- Automatically erects, fills and closes vertical end load cartons
- Cartons are run vertically so the product can be dropped in
- Ideal for loose fill or multi-count product pieces
- Product loading by scale, volumetric or robotics
- Variable speed up to 300 cpm
- Adjustable flight lugs or fixed size carton buckets
- High capacity, adjustable, easy to load carton hopper
- High speed rotary carton feeder
- Hot melt glue system or tablock tuck carton closing
- PLC control system with touch screen interface
- Easy adjustments with screw shafts and handles
- Safety guarding with interlocking system
- Large standard carton size range with several options to extend the limits
- Casters and levelling feet for portability
- Worldwide installation