The new range incorporates the Hankinson quality and now starts with the 0.5 (18cfm).
The new HR Series non-cycling refrigerated compressed air dryers are designed exclusively for Australian conditions to deliver a 3°C pressure dew point per ISO 7183, and reliable operation under tropical air standard conditions from 18 through 471 cfm (HRB) and 636 to 1,324 cfm (HRC).
Air-powered products and processes operate well with clean and dry compressed air. Productivity improves. Rejects decrease. Maintenance personnel are able to be proactive and work from their schedule. The entire facility runs smoothly and contributes to financial stability and competitiveness.
Dry compressed air - pure and simple
Research indicates that many customers want reliability and dry compressed air at an affordable price. No fancy bells and whistles - just dry air, pure and simple. Both the HRB and HRC non-cycling dryers were designed to meet these demands.
Built-in durability and reliability
All HR Series non-cycling refrigerated compressed air dryers are built for durability, in a space-saving design.
Sturdy sheet steel is formed and protected by an epoxy-based powdercoat finish. Reliable refrigeration systems use environmentally friendly R-134a or R-407C refrigerant to maintain stable temperatures to protect the integrity of the pressure dew point. HR Series non-cycling refrigerated compressed air dryers can handle the pressure.
- Easy to install package saves time.
- Adapts to system needs without complicated controls.
- Fully automatic operation saves money.
- Every unit comes pre-assembled with quality components.
- Long service life.
- Steady pressure dew point. Ensures maximum moisture removal every day.
- On/off switch illuminates when compressor is on
HRB Models 0.5 to 1.6 (18 to 59 cfm)
- Static condenser recycles waste heat to eliminate cold, sweaty pipes
- Integral moisture separator
- Reliable float drain removes condensate
HRB Models 2.5 to 13.3 (88 to 471 cfm)
- Integral 304 stainless steel heat exchanger, mesh demister and moisture separator for long life
- Timer operated drain includes isolation valve/strainer to protect valve from rust and scale
- Panel mounted drain timer controls
- Digital LED drain time display
HRC Models 18.0 to 37.5 (636 to 1,324 cfm)
- LED dew point indicator.
- Shell-and-Tube heat exchanger and moisture separator for long life
- Panel mounted timer operated drain includes isolation valve/strainer to protect valve from rust and scale
- Digital Control Panel (Optional)