Anyone running compressed air equipment needs to control and treat the inevitable condensate, for economic, technical and legal requirements.
The oil / water separation for dispersed condensates usually represents a cost-saving and permanently reliable solution to the problem. The purified water meets the legal requirements regarding discharge.
Owamat 11-16 devices, distributed by Basil V R Greatrex , are optimally adjusted to the operating requirements. Having been consistently upgraded and improved over more than two decades, they have become the standard, often copied but never equalled. They are renowned for superior cost-effectiveness and function.
- Up to 90% greater efficiency
- Simpler handling thanks to Operator-friendly cartridge technology
- Longer service life of filter units, superior to conventional activated carbon filters
- Plant-specific sizes
- No energy costs
- National technical approval for all sizes
- Low maintenance; Control once a week only
- Optional pre-separation of free oils
- Payback within a few months.
The Beko performance range includes all aspects of economical, safe and ecologically responsible use of compressed air. With their diverse capabilities, all the product families meet the demands from individual components right up to those of a complete large-scale system.