The DS300 Compressed Air Analyser from Basil V R Greatrex enables the user to collect a wide variety of data on their compressed air system.
All companies measure the cost and consumption of the three major utilities, electricity, gas and water. Compressed air has long been considered the fourth utility in a manufacturing plant.
However, few companies have any idea what the true cost of their compressed air is. If they did they would be much more careful with its use.
Few manufacturers actually measure their compressed air. If they did they would be able to take control of their compressed air systems.
The reality is that you cannot control what you do not measure.
The DS300 Compressed Air Analyser is the instrument that allows the user to finally take control of their compressed air system.
Data collected by the DS300 Compressed Air Analyser includes:
- Actual air consumption
- Total air consumption
- Pressure dew point
- Line pressure
- Current consumption.
The DS300 Compressed Air Analyser includes the following special features:
- Graphic evaluation of actual consumption, leakage, pressure, dew point, current consumption
- Either panel or wall mounting options
- Up to 256 flow stations connectable via RS 485
- Up to 500,000 measuring data are stored in each DS300
- Online readout of the data of each measuring site at the PC.
The DS300 Compressed Air Analyser when used in conjunction with the CS Soft Professional software allows the user to analyse their compressed air system in depth.
When installed with the VA300 Flowmeter, FA400 Dew point monitor and the pressure sensor, the user will be able to:
- Monitor the compressed air used in different production areas
- Monitor the compressed air pressure in different production areas
- Monitor the moisture content of their compressed air system
- Set alarms to advice of problems with the flow, pressure or moisture content of the compressed air system.