Basil V R Greatrex distributes in Australia the range of JB Valves and Fittings. The following are some of the products available in this range:
1/4” Access Valves, machined according to strict ARI specifications to ensure proper sealing of valves and core surfaces.Some key features of these valves include:
- 3.0 - 5.0 inches/pound
- -40 F˚ to 250 F˚
- Stainless steel and brass for use with all refrigerants such as R-12, R-22, R-134a, R-410A, and R-502.
- Resistant to oils, alkalites, and diluted mineral acids.
- Generous counterbore of these valves allows removal of core if flare becomes damaged.
- All tees and crosses are tapped to receive an access core in all ¼” SAE flare ends.
- All pipe connections have internal braze cups for dip tube applications.
- All valves are equipped with cap and one valve core (braze type loosely assembled).
Copper Saddle Brazes/ Tappers, offer the best protection from leaks. The steel pin is inserted and the cap is tightened down to pierce the tube.