Bekomat, available from Basil V R Greatrex, has become an industry standard product because of its high reliability and it offers energy-saving operation without loss of compressed air.
- No unnecessary loss of compressed air
- Discharge adapted to condensate quantity
- Sensor registers every type of condensate
- Unaffected by dirt
- Short payback period
- Low maintenance
- Fully automatic monitoring
Bekomat has decisive advantages:
Over float drains:
- It is equipped with a fault signal requiring little maintenance
- It has a large diameter discharge port to prevent emulsification
Over solenoid valves:
- It only discharges when sufficient condensate is present
- It avoids unnecessary loss of compressed air
- It is equipped with a fault signal
- It has large cross-section value to prevent emulsification
Bekomat removes condensate from the compressed air system wherever and whenever it accumulates in whatever quantity is required.
Bekomat offers a wide range selection for effective and customised condensate management. Your Bekomat condensate drains are designed for different compressed air applications, compressor capacity and operating pressure.
Bekomat 21 is supplied with a plastic housing, while Bekomat 12 to 16 is available as aluminium.
Special Bekomat models are available for:
- Highly aggressive condensates
- Areas with potentially explosive atmospheres
- Low pressure and vacuum conditions
- Discharge during no-load operation with multi-stage compressors