The Beko performance range includes all aspects of economical, safe and ecologically responsible use of compressed air. With its diverse capabilities, all the product families meet the demands from individual components right up to those of a large-scale system.
Global warming trends, as well as a concentration of industrial areas in warmer climates of the world, have created a growing need for compressed air refrigerated dryers that are able to run safely in higher temperatures.
This has led Beko to offer this feature as standard on its range of refrigerated dryer lines including Bekoblizz. The maximum operating ambient temperature has changed from +45°C to +50°C.
Bekoblizz dryers now operate safely at +50°C by utilising large condensers combined with two speed, high efficiency fans, available from Basil V R Greatrex.
The benefits of Bekoblizz:-
- Bekoblizz systems concentrate compact performance in the smallest of spaces and are still easy to integrate into large-scale applications
- Bekoblizz reduces cycle times in blow moulding
- Bekoblizz increases capacity in gas injection moulding
- Bekoblizz reduces cooling times in rotational moulding
- Bekoblizz improves surfaces in thermo forming
- Bekoblizz effectively reduces cycle times
- Bekoblizz increases product quality by even cooling
- Bekoblizz avoids having to use expensive refrigerants (CO2 or N2)
- Bekoblizz is fully automated
- Bekoblizz provides fast pay-back
Bekoblizz proven technology:
- Intelligent, three-stage system technology for constant performance values in continuous load operation, even with fluctuating operation conditions
- High performance heat exchangers
- Electronically controlled self-regulating refrigeration circuits
- Three-stage compressed air filtering in accordance with ISO 8573
- Effective compressed air drying
- Permanent electronic pressure dew point monitoring
- The most modern SPS controller with plain text display for calling up all operational parameters
- Self-monitoring electronic Bekomat condensate drain
- Volt-free indicator contacts
- Environmentally-friendly refrigerants
- Low noise
- Maximum safety standards
- Maintenance-friendly plant concept