The Klo-Shure Insulation Coupling from Basil V R Greatrex reduces the time required to insulate copper tubing used for refrigerant lines, hot and cold water plumbing, and chilled water systems.
The patented coupling allows sections of closed-cell, elastomeric insulation to be secured at suspension points. This eliminates having to double wrap, glue, and tape insulation at clevis hangers and strut mounted clamps. The Klo-Shure Coupling can also be used to secure two lengths of insulation.
Klo-Shure Insulation Couplings are recommended for pipe fitters to support and level tubing during installation. This allows insulation to be secured in seconds.
Installing pipe insulation is a snap with Klo-Shure following the release of series 8. The new one piece design lets the installer insert the Klo-Shure Coupling into channel and lock the top all in the snap of a finger. No glue, no tape and no separate parts.
- Installs in seconds
- One piece design
- Installation time for elastormeric insulation is reduced
- Supports tubing and secures insulation
- Eliminates insulation compression at suspension points
- No metal clamps
- Superior vapor barrier
- Improved finish-no tape, no glue
- Available for 1/4" to 4-1/8" OD tube and 3/8" to 1" wall insulation
- Meets the 25/50 flame spread/smoke developed index.