The DM-2 Digital Manifold from Basil V R Greatrex won the gold award for product design in the 2006 Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News Dealer Design Awards (USA) for the tools category.
Combining a superheat/ subcooling gauge with a charging and testing manifold and temperature gauge, the DM-2 is a must for the serious service technician.
Calibration, calculation, and conversion are automatic, thereby eliminating errors and ensuring that you charge correctly.
The built-in capabilities of the DM-2 Digital Manifold make it low maintenance, accurate, and quick. Many functions are instant and continue to analyse and record up to 24 hours.
The DM-2 Digital Manifold has 32 built in refrigerants.
- Combines superheat and subcooling gauge
- Has 32 refrigerants built in to service any system
- Advanced software allows for quick conversions from °F to °C and psi to kPa
- Gauges are pulsation-proof and accurate as well as automatically calibrating to zero at start up at any elevation up to 16,000 feet
- Provides maximum, minimum and average values for any display for detailed analysis
- Colour coded digital display is easy to read and shows high and low side information as well as superheat and subcooling temperatures
- Auto calibrates to a zero for the elevation each time the manifold is turned on without pressure.
- Two temperature sensors to measure temperature drop across a cooling coil
- Heavy duty anodised aluminium body features a sight glass, replaceable intake/ hose holder fittings and JB Industries famous full flow design for faster evacuation
- Superheat and subcooling temperatures are shown simultaneously
- Shows low side and high side pressures in two separate displays
- Instructions are located near the buttons for easy reference