Basil V R Greatrex has introduced new, award winning Atlas Refrigerant Charging Scale from JB Industries, designed for the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries.
- 110kg weight capacity for even large service jobs
- Solid state load cell for improved accuracy and sensitivity (accurate to 10gm)
- All metal scale construction for improved durability and longer service life
- Modularised for simple servicing
- Auto shut-off (optional) after 30 minutes to extend battery life
- Displays weight measurements in, kilograms and grams, decimal pounds and also pounds and ounces
Every day users will appreciate the advanced solid state load cell for superior sensitivity (10gm) and improved accuracy.
The Atlas’ 100kg-weight capacity, suitable for even the largest service jobs, features all metal scale construction, heavy-duty plastic storage case, and hand held remote.
The Refrigerant Charging Scale is modularised, so that if repair is necessary, only the damaged item will need replacement instead of purchasing a whole new scale.
The LCD on the handheld is designed to be read from at a distance and in direct sunlight.
You can use the optional charging module to turn the Atlas into an automatic charging station without ever moving the cylinder off of the weighing platform.
The Atlas Refrigerant Scale recently won the Bronze Medal for the overall tools category in the 2007 air conditioning, heating and refrigeration dealer design awards.
The panel of independent dealer judges found the features and benefits of the Atlas far outweighed any scale currently on the market.