Lok-up vehicle access barriers
Lok-up is a collapsible steel parking and vehicle access barrier that locks in both the up and down positions. Suitable for use as ‘No Parking’ or ‘No Entry’ signs, Lok-up vehicle access barriers feature a steel construction and large footprint for maximum strength and durability. The minimum closed height of 35mm opens up to a working height of 750mm.
The large reflective sign face and safety yellow powder coated finish on the parking and vehicle access barriers provide maximum visibility day or night.
Key features of Lok-up vehicle access barriers:
- Available in 2 different models
- Zinc plate and safety yellow powder coat
- Stands tall at 750mm when locked up
- Lays low at 35mm when locked down
- Comes complete with padlock and fixings
- Large footprint for mounting into concrete or asphalt
- Reflective sign face for night visibility
- Locks in both the up and down positions
Designed to protect cables from damage and pedestrians from tripping hazards, the cable protectors are ideal for construction and renovation works, or in office environments, and recommended for short-term or temporary pedestrian traffic control.
Featuring a tough one-piece moulded polyethylene construction, the cable protectors are simply fitted by positioning the modules over existing cables or hoses. The interlocking modules are produced in a hi-vis safety yellow with a slip-resistant surface.
Key features of cable protectors:
- Simple drop over design
- High visibility safety yellow finish
- Handy 1010mm long interlocking modules
- Low profile design
- No tools required for installation
- Accommodates a single channel measuring 40mm x 12mm