Stainless steel bollards from Barrier Group Pty Ltd are available in three designs to suit different application requirements.
The round bollards are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel and electro-polished for maximum protection.
The three designs have varying installation methods and include below ground into a concrete footing, core drilled into a hole using epoxy adhesive, or surface mount for bolted installations.
Stainless steel bollards are recommended for installation in coastal regions to minimise the risk of tea staining and ensure the bollards maintain a high quality appearance for a long time.
Key features of Barrier stainless steel bollards:
- 316 grade polished stainless steel construction
- Electro-polished for maximum protection
- Three methods of installation
- 90mm or 140mm diameter
- Fully welded and polished cap to suit architectural environments
- Polished stainless steel skirts available optionally to cover base plate and fixings