Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents the Slo-motion modular steel speed control system designed for use in car parks, shopping centres and factory complexes.
The speed humps are available in standard duty as well as heavy duty models.
Slo-motion standard duty steel speed humps
Featuring truly independent super strong steel modules, Slo-motion speed humps come with a pair of end caps moulded from extremely durable rubber. Alternatively, steel end caps are also available if preferred.
Slo-motion standard duty steel speed humps offer over four times the load bearing contact area with the road surface than available products in the market.
Slo-motion heavy duty steel speed humps
A modular steel speed control system for seriously heavy vehicle applications including ‘B’ Doubles, Slo-motion heavy duty steel speed humps are suitable for use in transport depots, factories and terminals. Featuring super strong chassis construction with 6mm floor plate and 6-bolt fixing, the Slo-motion Heavy Duty also offers over four times the load bearing contact area with the road surface than competitor products.
Key features of Slo-motion modular steel speed humps:
- Designed to comply with AS2890.1:2004
- Can be used with or without end caps
- Choice of steel or rubber end caps
- Comes complete with all fixings
- Truly independent modules for easy removal
- Does not require a rubber underlay to prevent rattle
- Concealed fixings remain accessible
- Modules have a built-in bridge design to accommodate hoses or cables