Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents Skipper retractable tape barriers purpose-designed to assist with traffic and facilities management.
Skipper retractable tape barriers allow hazardous or restricted areas indoors or outdoors to be cordoned off quickly and cost-effectively. The fully retractable 9-metre tapes can be used to close off specific areas using standard weighted-base cones or UPVC posts.
Skipper comprises of a high impact polypropylene housing and reinforced nylon tape with water repellent coating.
Designed for simple use, Skipper retractable tape barriers can be fitted over the top of cones or posts, or even screwed to the cone for greater security. An optional wall mount bracket is also available to block doorways, close off aisles in warehouses or anywhere that requires a fixed barrier.
Skipper retractable tape barriers can be supplied with a switchable warning light featuring a built-in daylight sensor.
Key features of Skipper retractable tape barriers:
- Full 9-metre retractable tape
- Push button tape lock prevents tampering
- Tough, corrosion proof moulded housing
- Four-way connectivity
- Unique belt clip allows belt to hook back onto itself
- Fits standard 1-metre traffic cones or UPVC posts
- High visibility Red/White or Black/Yellow tape
- 1m high stackable cone
- Cone mount receiver unit
- Post and base
- Receiver post and base
- Wall mount bracket
- Wall mount receiver unit
- Sign holder bracket
- Multifunction LED warning light