Skateboard stops from Barrier Group Pty Ltd are designed to prevent damage to community assets caused by inappropriate use of skateboards.
Skateboards can leave unsightly and often dangerous exposed edges to masonry along with damage to expensive street furniture. Barrier Group’s skateboard stop buttons can help prevent this damage and alleviate costly repair bills.
Machined from solid marine grade 316 stainless steel, these skateboard stop buttons are available in seven styles and two sizes for different applications. Economical to buy, the skateboard stop buttons can be easily installed using basic tools readily available with most maintenance and installation contractors.
Key features of Barrier Group’s skateboard stop buttons:
- Choice of sizes and styles
- Machined from solid 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Simple to install using readily available tools
- Stronger than cast models, which can be brittle
- Installed into masonry surfaces