Capable of being fitted to a wide range of wheels from large 4WDs to small sedans, Scorpion wheel clamps not only find use in law enforcement applications but are also ideal for protecting vehicles against theft. Over 1000 units are in service with law enforcement agencies across Australia.
The Scorpion can be fitted to any wheel on the vehicle, fits steel or mag wheels and does not require the removal of wheel trims. Steel jaws are clamped around the wheel using high tensile steel chain and a unique tensioning system.
Unlike most wheel clamps, which attach awkwardly around both sides of the wheel, the Scorpion is fitted from the outside, making it quick to fit. At 12.5kg, the wheel clamps are easy to carry.
All parts pack neatly inside the wheel clamp for easy storage or transport.
Key features of Scorpion wheel clamps:
- Fitted from the side of the wheel
- No need to remove wheel trims
- Fits a wide range of wheels
- Can be fitted to any wheel, front or rear
- Robust construction to resist vandalism
- Zinc plated to avoid corrosion
- Reflective sign face for night visibility
- All parts stored inside the unit when not in use
- Very compact for storage and transport
- Description: Scorpion wheel clamp
- Material: Steel case and jaws
- Finish: Zinc plated with reflective sign face
- Height: Up 750mm/ Down 50mm
- Weight: Operating 4kg/ Shipping 12.5kg
- Locking: Padlock (order separately)