While the surface mount bollards feature fully welded base plates and are suitable for installation onto any concrete surface, the below ground bollards have fully welded starter bars for installation into new concrete footings. These bollards can be installed in asphalt or any soft surface where a concrete footing will be necessary.
Barrier Group supplies their entire bollard range complete with necessary fixings. Manufactured from heavy wall mild steel and hot dip galvanised as standard with the option of powder coating as a final finish, the round bollards are offered in safety yellow colour as standard with other colours provided on request.
The bollards can also be ordered with optional chain rings for connecting chains or ropes. Chain rings can also be purchased separately for retro-fitting to existing bollards.
Key features of Barrier round bollards:
- Cast aluminium caps provide high quality finish
- Standard class 1 reflective band
- Fully welded heavy steel base plate
- Welded starter bars for fixing into concrete footing
- All models hot dip galvanised as standard
Barrier’s bollard protection sleeves offer a quick, simple and economical way to recondition old, rusted, faded or scratched bollards without ever needing to remove, replace or re-paint again.
Designed to fit any standard 140mm or 90mm diameter bollards of any brand, Barrier’s modular bollard protection sleeves and caps are ideal for shopping centres, car parks, schools and warehouses. The protection sleeves are also particularly useful in food processing facilities where chipped or flaking paint and powder coat surfaces are a health hazard.
Key features of Barrier’s bollard protection sleeves:
- Can be washed down
- Not affected by most chemicals or oils
- 140mm diameter sleeve module is 300mm in length and 90mm diameter model is 225mm in length
- Modules can be grouped in single colours or alternating colours for additional safety awareness
- Offers economical long term indoor/outdoor protection
- Super tough polyethylene sleeve caps prevent the sleeves from being removed