While continuing to serve the security role at thousands of establishments, the Cam-lok bollards are increasingly being used in architectural environments for managing vehicle access in restricted areas. To meet the demand for an aesthetically pleasing design in architectural applications, these bollards are supplied in polished stainless steel instead of the more industrial powder coated finishes.
Designed as key-operated, roller door protection bollards, the Cam-lok range features high quality bi-lock removable core lock mechanisms with security registered keying, which account for a substantial part of the cost of the finished bollard. Most competitor products incorporate cheap, very poor quality locks that are unreliable and readily breached, compromising the effectiveness of the bollard and the long term security of the user’s assets.
Most of Barrier Group’s steel bollards (including those with powder coated finishes) are hot dip galvanised during manufacture while the stainless steel models are made from 316 marine grade.
Cam-lok removable bollards come in freestanding design for shopfront or public open space installations, and roller door models for the protection of factory roller shutter doors.
Key features of Cam-lok removable bollards:
- New architecturally designed cast aluminium cap and handle
- New lock shroud protects the lock from damage if dropped
- 90mm and 140mm diameter posts
- Post locks into a steel in-ground sleeve
- Internal locking system using high security Cam-loks with two security registered keys
- In-ground sleeve supplied with hinged hole cap for pedestrian safety
- Choice of storage units for idle posts
- Choice of freestanding, core drilled or new concrete sleeves
- Galvanised, 316 stainless steel or powder coat finishes