Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents the Q-Caddy, a rapid deployment crowd barrier system designed for effectively managing the movement of vehicles or people on private property.
Recommended for use in schools, universities and sporting facilities among others, the Q-Caddy comprises of 20 Crowd-Q portable interlocking fence panels on a purpose-designed lightweight trailer. The fully galvanised trailers feature wide turf tyres to protect sensitive sporting fields in addition to a quick hitch coupling for groundskeepers’ vehicles such as utility carts and ride-on mowers. A built-in cone carrier attachment can hold up to ten 70mm traffic cones.
The Q-Caddy is a portable barrier system designed to provide short-term traffic management at sporting events, festivals, open days and other events. Shipped flat packed with all fixings, Q-Caddy requires only simple assembly using basic hand tools.
Key features of Q-Caddy rapid deployment crowd barrier system:
- Offers time-saving convenience and versatility
- Easily towed by typical groundskeepers’ vehicles
- Quick hitch with low drawbar weight (approx. 20kg)
- Carries 20 lightweight Crowd-Q panels (14kg each)
- Built-in cone carrier for up to 10 traffic cones
- Fitted with a standard 50mm trailer coupling
- Wide turf tyres to protect playing surfaces
- Hot dip galvanised steel construction
- Description: Portable barrier system
- Material: Tubular steel construction
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised
- Height: Approx. 1500mm (loaded)
- Length: 3200mm overall (loaded)
- Weight: 150kg approx. (empty)
- Capacity: 20 Crowd-Q panels