The Post-Q pedestrian separation fence system is simple to install and offers a high level of design flexibility. The fence system comprises of strong galvanised steel posts and blow moulded polyethylene panels with solid colour, ensuring an extremely durable fencing solution.
The Post-Q is non-conductive, corrosion- and abrasion-resistant, and highly visible, and will not fade, rot, rust or crack, making it almost completely maintenance-free.
The internal posts used in Post-Q are manufactured from 48.3mm diameter hot dip galvanised steel with a welded base plate for surface mounting. Post mounting leaves the Q-Panels elevated above the floor for ease of cleaning.
Value features of Post-Q pedestrian separation fence system:
- Strong, flexible, lightweight and highly visible
- Ease of installation with design flexibility
- Solid moulded colour
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Maximum panel opening 80mm (child-safe)
- Panels can be cut down as required
- Description: Modular post-mounted pedestrian separation fence
- Material: Post-Q panel blow moulded polyethylene/ Posts surface mount galvanised steel 875mm long
- Finish: Post-Q solid colour safety orange/ Posts hot dip galvanised
- Height: Floor to top of panel 1000mm
- Weight: Panel (including posts) 14kg approx.
- Fixings: Supplied with masonry anchors 16 x 65mm