Easily installed by one person, Park Sentry car park bump protectors add a soft, scratch-resistant layer of protection around concrete columns in car parks, protecting both columns and vehicles from collision damage. Moulded from a thin layer of specifically engineered ARPRO material, Park Sentry buffers the column to a height of 1m with 40mm thick scratch-free padding.
Featuring a high visibility safety yellow finish, Park Sentry bump protectors increase the visibility of car park columns to help avoid collisions altogether. With Park Sentry installed, vehicles can confidently park closer to the columns, virtually expanding the usable parking space.
Park Sentry’s unique design offers extra protection in 90-degree corners where most collision damage occurs. Park Sentry panels can be customised to fit square or rectangular concrete columns. Corner modules are made with extra thickness and density.
Key features of Park Sentry car park bump protectors:
- Modular design fits four-sided columns of any size
- Made from specifically engineered ARPRO material
- UV stabilised material
- 40mm thick plank for low-profile installation
- Resists oil, chemical, water and flame
- Progressive resistance technology: resistance increases with collision force
- Mounting points for optional mechanical attachment to column
- Easy to install and secure
- Adjustable straps: Approx. 3m in length
- All components interlock on assembly
- Description: Car park bump protector
- Material: Specifically engineered ARPRO material
- Finish: High visibility safety yellow
- Dimensions: Fits columns up to 610mm x 610mm
- Height: 1 metre
- Weight: 5kg
- Installation: Simple one person installation with straps included