The unique in-floor sleeves allow these pedestrian rope post barriers to be deployed, removed or repositioned at any time by staff while remaining tamper-resistant to the public.
An innovative impact absorbing design allows the Neate hook post barriers to tilt on impact by up to 10 degrees and return to its original position without damage. The design also increases available floor space by up to 30%, improving wheelchair access and reducing tripping hazards, resulting in a safer, tamper-proof system.
Key features of Neate fixed in-floor flexible hook post barriers:
- Can be deployed, removed and repositioned by authorised personnel at any time
- Tamper-resistant to the public
- Impact absorbing design
- Accepts Neata ropes, plastic or stainless steel chains
- Tilts 10 degrees upon impact and returns to original position
- Increases floor space by up to 30%
- Improves wheelchair access with reduced tripping hazards