The unique in-floor sleeves allow the retractable belt post barriers to be deployed, removed or repositioned at any time while remaining tamper-resistant for improved public safety.
The impact-absorbing design of Neata retractable belt barriers allows the post to tilt on impact by up to 10 degrees and return to its original position without damage. This design also increases available floor space by up to 30%, improving wheelchair access and reducing tripping hazards.
The retractable belts are printed with a choice of three generic warnings. Alternatively, belts can be customised with a personalised message/warning.
Key features of Neata fixed flexible retractable belt barriers:
- Tamper-proof for improved public safety
- Tilts 10 degrees on impact
- Increases floor space by up to 30%
- Improves wheelchair access
- Reduces tripping hazards
- Can be removed or repositioned at any time by authorised persons
- Belt printing of retractable belts can be customised with personalised message or warning