Menni racking end guards available from Barrier Group Pty Ltd are designed to minimise damage to racking and stored products from impacts by forklifts, vehicles and trolleys.
Designed as moulded interlocking modules, the high impact-absorbing Menni racking end guards are made from super tough Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) and are highly visible. The UV-stabilised end guards resist fading, chipping, rotting and rusting.
Menni racking end guards are available in two standard lengths to suit single or double width racking. Alternatively, any number of additional modules can be added for applications such as asset protection.
Key features of Menni racking end guards:
- Comes complete with fixings
- Mounted independently of racking
- Super tough LLDPE construction
- Accepts standard 50mm diameter FRP signpost
- Low cost product available at a fraction of the cost of fabricated steel units
- Impact absorbing qualities
- UV-stabilised, resists fading, chipping, rotting or rusting