At only 80mm high in its lay flat position, the bollard allows sufficient vehicle clearance. However, it stands 800mm high in the upright position with a broad 150mm wide face. The fold down bollards come complete with a reflective sign face for greater visibility.
The vehicle bollards are available as a surface mount model or can be used with an in-ground kit (BGK4) for setting into new concrete. A concrete footing is recommended for installation into asphalt for added strength and stability.
Key features of fold down bollards:
- Stands 800mm tall when upright
- Only 80mm high in the lay flat position
- Available in surface mount or in-ground installation models
- Padlock lockable model includes fixings and padlock
- Key lockable model includes fixings and two keys
- Hot dip galvanised or finished in high visibility safety yellow powder-coat
- Broad 150mm face includes reflective sign face