Econo-rail pedestrian control systems are ideal for installation in locations where an attractive and practical solution is required to control the movement of pedestrians.
Consisting of surface mount posts and rails in 1, 1.5 or 2-metre lengths, the system comes complete with connectors and fixings. Rails can be cut on site for special length requirements.
Key features of Econo-rail pedestrian control systems:
- All components galvanised prior to powder coating
- Powder-coated rails available in three standard lengths or can be cut to size on site
- Comes with all fittings and fixtures
- Rails can come off posts at any angle for changes in direction using unique post to rail adapters
- Highly visible safety yellow powder coated finish
- Description: Modular economy post & rail system
- Posts: 63.5mm diameter, 1.6mm wall, 1050mm high
- Rails: 30 x 60mm oval galvanised tube with 1.6mm wall in 1.0, 1.5 or 2.0-metre lengths
- Finish: Galvanised and safety yellow powder coat
- Weight: Posts 4kg/ Rails 2kg/metre
- Installation: 3 off 10 x 50mm masonry anchors per post (supplied)