Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents a range of double rail U-bars in a modular single piece design featuring a fully welded knee rail.
Double rail U-bars are suitable for use as pedestrian barriers at crossing points or for traffic management applications in and around factories, warehouses, schools, shopping centres and walkways. The U bars are available in surface mount or below ground models.
The pedestrian barriers are manufactured from 3mm wall steel pipe 48mm in diameter and hot dip galvanised as standard. Powder-coated finish and reflective bands are available optionally.
All U-bars stand 1040mm high above ground with a fully welded knee rail at 580mm high.
Installation is easy with the fully welded single piece galvanised construction.
Key features of double rail U-bars:
- Available in three sizes in below ground or surface mount options (1m, 1.5m and 2m)
- Heavy 3mm wall, 48.3 diameter pipe
- Fully welded one-piece construction
- Hot dip galvanised finish for outdoor use
- No assembly required for installation
- Base plate and fixings supplied with surface mount models
- Below ground models come with welded concrete starter bars
- Made with 100% recyclable materials