The Dock-Safe-Q temporary safety barrier system comprises of two parts, the receiver and the panel.
The Dock-Safe receiver is a moulded rubber block mounted directly to the face of the loading dock, and also functions as a heavy duty dock bumper.
The Dock-Safe-Q panel is designed to simply drop into sockets in the receiver. Panels can be quickly removed and replaced if required for vehicle access.
Panels can be used without rubber receiver blocks by simply core drilling 50mm diameter holes into the floor to receive panel posts. The panels can then be quickly placed and removed as required.
The panels in the rapid deployment loading dock barriers feature a hi-vis orange finish.
Key features of Dock-Safe-Q temporary safety barriers:
- Prevents unauthorised entry through the dock area
- Panels can be placed and removed quickly without tools
- 1m high lightweight panels in hi-vis orange
- Removed panels stack flat
- Panels moulded from super tough polyethylene
- Receivers made from moulded rubber
- Receivers double as heavy duty dock bumpers