Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents the Compliance one-piece wheel stops as an eco-friendly alternative to rubber, concrete and steel wheel stops.
Manufactured from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) for sustainability, Compliance wheel stops comply with AS2890.1:2004 and come packed with features for simple installation and long-term durability.
Compliance one-piece wheel stops will not fade, rot, rust or crack ensuring long-term performance even in harsh outdoor conditions. Supplied complete with fixings and blanking plugs, the wheel stops weigh only 4.5kg each, allowing easy installation.
Compliance wheel stops are available in three standard UV stabilised colours including Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety, Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
Key features of Compliance one-piece wheel stops:
- Manufactured from environment-friendly LLDPE
- Solid colour and UV stabilised
- Extremely tough structure, yet retains flexibility
- Lightweight, only 4.5kg for one-person installation
- Longer life than rubber or concrete alternatives
- Four high-strength fixing points with blanking caps
- Available in three colours: Yellow, Blue and Grey
- Three standard fixing systems available
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification
- Optional reflector plugs available
- Comes complete with fixings and blanking plugs