Suitable for use in indoor or outdoor environments, Column Sentry column protectors offer full protection to a company’s investments, facility, equipment and people. Column Sentry is ideal for parking garages, warehouses and factories.
Moulded from high impact polyethylene in bright safety yellow finish with contrasting black straps and UV stabilised, Column Sentry absorbs impacts by surrounding the columns with a unique cushion of air.
Column Sentry’s unique design can be used on square, round or ‘H’ pattern columns offering versatility and durability. The air vent system allows air to escape during impact, allowing the column protector to absorb impact and then return to its original form.
Column Sentry column protectors can be installed or removed by a single person. The column protectors are available in a range of standard sizes that fit common column sizes.
Key features of Column Sentry column protectors:
- Simple 2-piece design provides continuous protection for building columns
- Protects square, round or ‘H’ columns
- Highly visible safety yellow colour
- UV stabilised
- Easily installed (no tools required)
- Semi-flexible and stress crack resistant
- Cost-effective and maintenance-free
- Chemical-resistant, non-conductive and waterproof
- Can be removed easily for maintenance
- Description: Polyethylene column protector
- Material: Low-density polyethylene, 2 x black retaining straps
- Finish: Safety yellow (solid colour)
- Size 600D x 1070H to suit column:
- 200 x 200 or 200mm ø
- 250 x 250 or 250mm ø
- 300 x 300 or 300mm ø
- Size 840D x 1070H to suit column:
- 350 x 350 or 350mm ø
- 410 x 410 or 410mm ø
- Weight: 10kg up to 41kg
- Installation: Simple one person installation with self-gripping straps