Barrier Group Pty Ltd offers durable injection moulded plastic dots for marking car parking bays.
These car park marking dots or delineators can be fixed to asphalt with a galvanised nail or alternatively onto concrete surfaces using a suitable two-part epoxy adhesive system. The marking dots can be used to replace conventional line markings that may fade over time.
Each marking dot is sold separately and supplied with a galvanised fixing nail. The marking dots are available in white or high visibility yellow, and are 100mm in diameter.
Key features of car park marking dots:
- Highly durable injection moulded plastic
- Simple to install using galvanised nail supplied
- Suitable for asphalt or concrete surfaces
- Economical – no more fading line markings
- Available in white or hi-vis yellow