Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents a range of road spikes designed to prevent access to vehicles coming from an unauthorised direction.
Designed for a long service life with low maintenance, the Blade Runner BRS1000 and BRS500 one way access spikes comprise of a heavy duty steel module with steel end caps and independently retracting teeth. When a vehicle approaches from the correct direction, the teeth simply retract, allowing the vehicle to pass freely. The modules are 1000mm or 500mm in length.
For vehicles approaching the spikes from an unauthorised direction, the teeth lock up denying access and risking almost certain tyre damage.
Blade Runner one way access spikes feature a highly visible lime green powder coat finish and an ultra low profile construction to ensure adequate vehicle clearance. Their low ramp angle and reduced height enable a soft approach for vehicles while also eliminating much of the noise commonly associated with older products.
Key features of Blade Runner one way access spikes:
- Heavy steel construction with 6mm top plate and steel end caps
- Revolutionary new spring design
- High visibility lime green finish
- All teeth operate independently of each other
- Low profile design ensures legal vehicle clearance
- Soft approach due to low ramp angle
- Up to 8 fixing points per metre (4 per 500mm module)
- Comes complete with all fixings
- Available in 1000 and 500mm lengths