Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents bike rails designed for versatile application as handrails, bike storage, pedestrian chicanes at crossing points and impact protection barriers.
Available in surface mount or below ground models in square or round styles, the bike rails are ideal for installation in schools, shopping centres, walkways or warehouses.
Manufactured from 3mm wall steel pipe, 48mm in diameter and hot dip galvanised as standard or with optional powder-coating, the bike rails feature a one-piece design. Base plates or concrete starter bars are welded with the entire bike rail hot dip galvanised as a single unit.
All models stand 800mm high. The below ground models can be set deeper into their concrete footings to achieve a lower profile if required. No assembly is required as the bike rails are supplied ready for installation.
Key features of bike rails from Barrier Group:
- Versatile application
- One-piece design manufactured from heavy 3mm thick wall tube
- Hot dip galvanised finish or powder coated
- Powder coating and reflective options available
- Surface mount and below ground models
- Surface mount supplied with fixings
- Description: One piece steel bike rail
- Material: Steel pipe 48mm diameter with 3mm wall
- Finish: Safety yellow powder coat and galvanised or galvanised only
- Above ground 800mm
- Below ground 300mm
- BR1 models 850mm
- BR2 models 400mm
- BR1 models approx. 9.2kg
- BR2 models approx. 8.5kg
- 6mm thick surface flange 150mm in diameter with 6 of 10 x 50mm masonry anchors for surface mount model
- Below ground model has welded concrete starter bars
- Fixings: Supplied with surface mount models