Slo-motion is a modular steel speed control system now available from Barrier Group that comprises truly independent, extra strong steel speed hump modules.
The ends of these speed humps are finished with a pair of end caps that have been moulded from durable rubber, or steel if preferred.
Suitable for use in car parks or factory complexes, they have been designed to comply with AS 2890.1:2004, and are supplied with a five year structural guarantee.
Each module also has a built in bridge design that allows for the accommodation of hoses or cables.
Slo-motion standard duty speed humps:
- can be used with or without end caps
- come complete with all fixings
- are constructed as truly independent modules for easy removal
- do not require a rubber underlay to prevent rattle; and
- ensure concealed fixings remain accessible.