Barrier Group Pty Ltd offers a range of modular handrail systems, self closing gates and injection moulded modules designed to provide flexibility in outdoor applications.
Ball-fence handrail systems
The Ball-fence tubular handrail systems comprise of stanchions in various configurations, a top rail and a centre rail.
Key features of Ball-fence modular handrail systems:
- Design flexibility
- Hot dip galvanised components
- Complies to AS1657
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Gates available
Self closing gates are available for all Ball fence installations and can be installed quickly for left or right hand operation and to open inwards or outwards as required.
The gates offer great flexibility of use with adjustable hoop length and return spring pressure.
Key features of Ball-fence gates:
- Fully adjustable design
- Standard galvanised tubular hoop
- Built-in gate stop
- Swings inwards or outwards
- Suits openings up to 3 metres
- Can be used as single or double gates
- Can be retrofitted to existing sites
- Hot dip galvanised
- Simple installation
Ball-fence plus Menni modules
Barrier Group also supplies the innovative Menni injection moulded modules designed to protect physical assets by preventing vehicles from causing damage.
When used with Ball-fence systems, Menni prevents forklifts and other vehicles from encroaching into pedestrian zones while protecting the Ball-fence.
Manufactured in Australia from LLDPE and available in solid hi-viz safety yellow colour, Menni is an extremely tough range of impact absorbing modules.
- High impact absorption capacity protects assets
- Designed to comply with AS1657:1992 for walkways
- Resists fading, rotting, rusting and cracking
- Built-in reflectors for low light conditions
- Solid colour UV stabilised
- Supplied with all fixings and connectors
- Slip-resistant feature moulded into top surface