Barrier Group Pty Ltd presents the Ball-fence handrail system and self-closing gate system designed for quick assembly and installation.
Ball-fence handrail systems
A modular handrail system comprising of stanchions in a range of configurations, a top (hand) rail and a centre (knee) rail, Ball-fence handrail systems deliver high design flexibility and can be assembled on site. The hand rails can also be partially assembled at the factory and delivered to site in sections for simple fixing.
Key features of Ball-fence handrail systems:
- Design flexibility
- All components hot dip galvanised
- Complies to AS1657
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Self closing gates available
A self closing gate system that can be supplied with new Ball-fence installations or retrofitted to existing Ball-fence sites, Ball-fence gates can be installed in minutes and offers total flexibility of use with adjustable hoop length and return gas strut.
Ball-fence gates come complete with a standard galvanised tubular hoop of 42.4mm dia. to suit a maximum 1500mm opening for single gates or 3000mm for double gates. Hoops can be simply cut down to any length and fitted into the receiver tubes on the gate assembly.
Key features of Ball-fence gates:
- Single or double gates
- Gas strut self closure
- Fully adjustable
- Built-in gate stop
- Swings inward or outward
- Left or right hand operation
- Suits openings up to 3 metres (double gates)
- Can be retrofitted to existing sites
- Hot dip galvanised or powder-coated finish
- Simple installation
Menni is a set of super tough injection moulded modules that plug together in any combination. Menni modules are designed to protect physical assets by preventing vehicles from coming into contact with them. Alternatively, Menni can be used with the Ball-fence to prevent the entry of forklifts and other vehicles into pedestrian zones.
Designed and developed in Australia from high quality LLDPE with solid hi-vis safety yellow colour, the super tough impact absorbing modules will not fade, rot, rust or crack.
Key features of Menni modules:
- Designed to comply with AS1657:1992 for walkways
- Solid colour, UV stabilised
- Supplied with all fixings and connectors
- Slip-resistant feature moulded into top surface
- Modular components allow modification or replacement at any time
- Built-in reflectors for low light environments