DoAll Structurall Bandsaw blades, available from Bandsaw Supplies , can be used as bi-metal blades. These blades are available in varying widths of 27mm, 34mm, 41mm, and 54mm.
Various features of DoAll Structurall Bandsaw blades include:
- Enhanced tooth design
- Positive rake tooth profile
- Ground tooth profile
- Quieter cutting
- M42 8% cobalt cutting edge
- Increased strength and chip resistance
- Aggressive cutting and lower cutting forces
- Smooth chip flow and increased fatigue life
- Prevents vibration
- Better wear resistance
The DoAll Structurall Bandsaw bi-metal blade, provided by Bandsaw Supplies, will give longer blade life when cutting RHS tubes and rolled sections such as angle iron, channels and structural beams.