They recommend that regular inspections of cooling equipment is carried out by competent people who know what to look for, therefore protecting any investment and ensuring that production is not affected.
Baltimore Aircoil Australia offers inspections, replacement parts and service or repairs, on cooling tower equipment of any make, model or original equipment supplier.
The operational efficiency and life of a cooling tower can be extended by installing quality replacement parts and components that are available from Baltimore Aircoil Australia. These include:
- Axial FRP Fans, Fan Blades and Hubs
- Single or Double Reduction Gearboxes
- Composite Drive Shafts and Couplings
- Splash, Crossflow or Counterflow Fill
- PVC Drift Eliminators
- FRP Louvres
- Water Distribution Piping and Nozzles
- Flow Control Valves and Hot Water Basins
- FRP Cladding and Partitioning
- Treated Cooling Tower Timber and Plywood
- FRP Velocity Recovery Fan Stack