LEUZE Electronic's Vario, with its attractive price to performance ratio, and its small design and integrated evaluation unit, makes it an economical sensor solution for flexible use in automation.
Consisting of a transmitter and a receiver, the system, available from Balluff-Leuze , produces a monitoring field from many infrared light beams and generates a reliable switching signal as soon as an object penetrates the monitoring field.
* Excellent price/performance ratio, thus providing optimal return on investment.
* Large selection of different beam spacings from 5mm to 100mm.
* Large selection of different monitoring heights from 35mm to 3100mm.
* Very small housing dimensions thus ensuring flexibility in possible applications (10 x 27mm or 12 x 58mm).
* Parallel and diagonal beams offer greater reliability in detection.
* Electronic calibration of light grid optimizes object detection at different ranges.
* No separate evaluation unit or synchronization line required, thus reducing system and installation expenses.
* Short-circuit-proof outputs increase system availability.
* Time-saving installation with on-site parameter assignment.
Areas of application:
Overhang monitoring, process automation, material flow control, packaging technology, storage/conveyor systems, production monitoring, and many more.