BALLUFF transducers are a rugged choice for use under extreme ambient conditions and over measuring distances between 25 and 5500mm.
Various output signal formats are available for integration into specific control systems.
In addition, processor cards are available with a variety of programming functions for generating digital or analogue data.
Compared with traditional position feedback systems, Balluff transducers offer the following advantages:
* Insensitive to shock, vibration, temperature, contamination, moisture and electrical noise.
* Wear and maintenance-free thanks to non-contact principle of operation
* Absolute output signal, even after voltage interruption, no re-homing of the machine necessary.
* High resolution, repeatability and linearity.
* Simple installation, marker element (magnet) needs no power.
* Index of protection IP 67 / IP 68 to IEC 60529.
* Pressure rated to 600 bar, for internal hydraulic cylinder installation.
Balluff transducers offer features, which assure reliable operation in many areas of automation and process technology, even under extreme ambient conditions.
* Hydraulic cylinders.
* Tooling and tool handling.
* Casting rolling mills.
* Injection moulding.
* Levelling machines.
* Transport systems.
* Lift controls.
* Level monitoring.
* Tunnel boring equipment.
* Die casting machinery.
* Portal robots.
* Woodworking machinery.
* Flight simulators.
* Cutting/slitting machinery.
* Packaging machines.